Key Features of Hydropool Hot Tubs & Swim Spas
Our products are recognized the world over for their excellence in design and comfort. Here are some of the key features that distinguish Hydropool hot tubs and swim spas from the rest:
- Comfort and Design. We have incorporated many unique design features in our products, including: ergonomically designed seats and pillows, deep bucket seats, large foot wells, adjustable jets that focus on specific areas of the body; and customizable Versa massage jets that allow you to tailor the massage experience to your exact needs.
- Reputation and Quality. Hydropool was one of the first sellers of hot tubs in North America. When we entered this business, we initially bought hot tub shells from third party vendors. Knowing that we wanted to set ourselves apart as the best in the industry, we decided to take a more hands-on approach and began designing and handcrafting our tubs. The results speak for themselves. We are a recognized innovator with products that surpass the expectations of our customers.
- Insulation and Energy Efficiency. Unlike our competitors who use full or partial foam for insulation, we use our own Double Thermal Shield Insulation system. Better insulation means better energy efficiency, and our system is the only one on the market to be certified carbon neutral and to meet the rigorous standards of the California Energy Commission.
Ease of Maintenance. We are the only manufacturer to offer self cleaning models of hot tubs and swim spas that change 100% of the water every 15 minutes. For service, all four sides of our cabinet can be removed, a feature that is rare among our competition.
- Massage and Hydrotherapy. There is no question that water-based therapies work. For centuries people have used water to improve their health, believing that water could not only relieve pain, but could also heal various illnesses. Today, hydrotherapy focuses on relaxation and releasing tension as a way to achieve better mental and physical health. With the customizable massage jets in Hydropool’s hot tubs, you will enjoy the many benefits of full-body massage, right in your own home.
- Exercise. An added benefit of the Swim Spa is the element of exercise. Water-based exercise is ideal for anyone, but especially for those who may need
a gentler workout than traditional aerobic or weight training. The Swim Spa can deliver you a healthier physique while also offering you the relaxing properties of a hot tub.
Self Cleaning Hot Tubs
At Hydropool our mission is to create more time for what matters. That’s why we created a Self Cleaning Hot Tub designed to relieve headaches not create them. The Self Cleaning Hot Tub cleans 100% of the water every 15 minutes allowing you to spend more time with family & friends and less time cleaning.
Hydropool Aquatrainer – The Perfect Pool – The Perfect Swim
- Swim Spas – Water Fitness and Relaxation Combined
Swim spas from Hydropool offer you the benefits of water-based exercise and hydrotherapy in a compact space.
If you love swimming but lack the space or the budget for a full-size pool, the Swim Spa is for you.
- Exercise, Family Fun, and Relaxation in One Package
The Swim Spa combines the fitness opportunities of a full-size pool with the luxuries of the spa, all in one small package.
- How the Swim Spa Works
The Swim Spa is a one-piece miniature pool, made of fiberglass-reinforced acrylic. It produces a resistant current that can be set to varying strengths, depending on the fitness level of the person using the pool.
It also includes an Aquacord swim-in-place harness for swimming or to provide resistance during exercise. Some models offer a treadmill for even more exercise options. For swimming, water aerobics, jogging or even walking, you can use the Swim Spa. In addition to ample space for exercise, the SwimSpa includes contoured seats with eight hydrotherapy jets. You really can enjoy the best of both worlds – the ultimate in water-based fitness and relaxation. And with its small size, the Swim Spa is easier to maintain and more affordable than a traditional pool. It also offers more versatility – it can be installed indoors or out, in-ground, above-ground or halfway in between.
- Enjoy the Benefits of Exercising in Water
Water-based exercise offers tremendous benefits over land-based exercise:
Water supports your body, making it possible to do movements that you may not otherwise be able to do; with water’s buoyancy, there is less impact on your joints; the resistance of the water offers a gentle but more intensive workout; the massaging effect of the water can help you release more stress and tension as you exercise; water exercise suits the needs of people of all ages and all fitness levels.